To make your reservation at the Fretterd Center, the 4-H grounds, or to verify 
field availability, click the image below

facility rental button smaller Opens in new window

or call the Recreation and Parks Office between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. 
Monday to Friday at 410-479-8120.

Caroline County Public Schools

The Recreation and Parks Department is one of many users of local public schools for community events. For information on reserving and renting these indoor facilities, contact the school office directly or go to the Caroline County Public Schools website and click on Forms and then Building and Grounds Use Request.

The Board of Education’s Building and Grounds Policy for the community use of schools establishes public recreation activities sponsored by Caroline County as a priority-user of non-school-related use of school facilities.