We love them! Whether you help with a specific task at one of our special events or serve as a volunteer coach for an indoor soccer program, we welcome you! For information on volunteer opportunities, view the resources below or call 410-479-8120.
Example of volunteer responsibilities include:
- Serving on a committee (Recreation and Parks Advisory Board, event production committee)
- Contributing to special event operations (examples: stage manager or Information booth volunteer at a Caroline Summerfest event, race course monitor at a St. Patty’s 5K, crafts instructor at the Santa’s Magic Workshop)
- Coaching a youth sports program (Example: indoor soccer coach, youth basketball coach assistant)
- Provide labor for Park Improvement Projects (Examples: tree planting, trail clearing, playground restoration)
- Application Form for Volunteers and Program Contractors
This form should be completed for volunteers who make a commitment to a program over an extended time period (i.e. indoor youth soccer coach). It is not required for one-time volunteer opportunities.
- Caroline County Public School Service Learning Form. CCRP is recognized as a legitimate community-based organization for the completion of the service learning graduation requirement. Our activities can also meet the eligibility requirements for admission into the National Honor Society at the High School level.
: The submission of the form for signature by the department representative after the volunteer commitment has been fulfilled is the responsibility of the student, and must be completed within three weeks of the date the volunteer service was offered. The Service Learning Form’s submission to the school guidance office for graduation credit is also the responsibility of the student.