There are many ways you can make a difference in Caroline County and contribute directly to the mission of affordable, high quality recreation and parks services within your community. Listed below are just a few of the options that the department can accept.
- Monetary donations to assist low-income family access to department services (Financial Assistance)
- Sporting equipment: Soccer, basketballs, field hockey, tennis, volleyball, golf
- Program equipment and supplies: Legos, arts and crafts supplies
- Landscaping materials (plants, trees, fertilizer, stakes, etc.)
- Park equipment
- Your time! (volunteer application)
Caroline Veterans Memorial Task Force
Caroline County Recreation and Parks is also a resource to the Caroline Veterans Memorial Task Force, a team who raises funds to establish and expand the memorial to Caroline County Veterans and their families located on the grounds of the General James F. Fretterd Community Center.
For more information on this project, contact Ron Christopher CSM (ret) MDARNG or contribute directly to the project fund established through Chesapeake Charities.
The project is listed as Caroline County Veterans Memorial Tribute Fund.